Steel, Carbide, Ceramics, & other materials. Our Die Components include ground punches and die cavities to provide close tolerance clearance with excellent ground surface finishes.
- 9 Parker Majestic Surface Grinders with DRO's
- 2 Mitsui Surface Grinders with Opti-Dress
- Wasino Meister CNC Precision Form Grinder
- 3 Axis Automatic Surface Grinder - 10" x 24" capacity
Our Quality Control Department is equipped with all the following to ensure the highest standards of quality with every job we perform for our customers
- 6 Optical Comparators, to 100 x with DROs
- Mitutoyo Height Micrometer to 24" to +/- .00001
- 12 Sets Carbide Gage Blocks with Certificates
- Indicators to .00001 Resolution
Wire EDM & EDM Drilling
Wire EDM is a cost effective method for cutting simple or complex shapes. The Tool and Die Industry has benefited from the use of Wire EDM for years. We work with a variety of conductive materials including titanium, carbide, copper, aluminum, and all types of steel.
- High Speed automated Wire EDM machines
- Small wire diameters
- Small hole EDM - Diameters from .012 to .125
- Low and high volume machining
- Prototype production
- Machining holes in difficult locations
- +/- .0001 Contour Tolerance
We have the ability to produce progressive stamping dies serving all industries.